A course for early years professionals
Everyday Anxiety Strategies for Early Years (EASEY) is an online course and collection of resources that provides B.C. early years professionals with practical and evidence-informed information and strategies to strengthen their capacity to support families with children ages 0–6 who are experiencing everyday (mild to moderate) anxiety.
You will complete interactive activities, learn ways to incorporate EASEY strategies in your daily practice, and hear B.C. early years professionals share their wisdom and experiences with anxiety.
- Resource package including professional resources and resources to share with parents and caregivers such as downloadable tip sheets and Storybook lists
- Certificate of completion
- Introducing EASEY
- Mental Health in the Early Years
- Stress and the Developing Brain
- Anxiety and Fear in the Early Years
- Supporting Your Own Mental Health
- Tying It All Together
- Build your capacity to understand, recognize and support anxiety and stress in young children
- Access resources and strategies grounded in developmental science to help support children, including parent resources
- Understanding the importance of your own self-care, as well as your relationships with the families you support
EASEY Course FAQ:
Hidden accordion for closing.
B.C. early years professionals and educators
EASEY includes resources that are available for download throughout the course and as a package at the end of the course.