The Everyday Anxiety Strategies for Educators (EASE) lessons are available at no cost for Primary (K–3) and Intermediate (4–7) educators. They can be accessed upon completion of the EASE K-7 online course.
The EASE K–7 online course includes six sections:
- Introducing EASE
- The Educator’s Role in Mental Health
- Understanding Anxiety
- Anxiety in the Classroom
- Creating a Supportive Environment
- Tying It All Together
The EASE K–7 course will help you:
- understand anxiety and recognize it both in your students and in yourself
- understand the difference between everyday and problem anxiety
- understand the psychological theory that informs the EASE classroom lessons and the cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) principles on which they are based
- strengthen your mental health literacy
AISE – Apaiser l’Anxiété : Interventions et stratégies pour les éducateurs/trices, the French translation of EASE K–7, was developed through a partnership with School District 93, Conseil scolaire francophone de la Colombie-Britannique.
On completing EASE K–7 or AISE m à 7, you’ll receive a certificate of completion and access to the EASE classroom lessons in English and French.
The EASE K–7 classroom lessons have been adapted for parents and caregivers to use with children at home. Educators can share the EASE at Home link with students’ parents and caregivers.